So you may wonder why I’m here blogging, sharing my spiel? Truth is, I started blogging because it’s a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy. And that makes you, dear readers, my therapists. By the powers vested in me, please follow, share and leave your comments, good and bad. Let’s kibitz?
- my girls may someday look back and want to see who ‘Mommy’ was as a person, through their adult eyes
- I want to remember every (okay, most) beautiful moment of their childhood that is priceless and filled with such naches
- every moment isn’t pretty–sometimes it’s messy and fehklempt, and I want those memories too
- other parents out in the ether must know what to do when…? and share with me
- for some crazy reason, I am channeling great Aunt Frieda with all of this Yiddish
- I have funny thoughts, and I write them down, in the hopes that you (my therapists) may smile or chuckle over them too
- my family, my little mishpocheh and my extended and chosen peeps, need to know how very much I love them and feel loved by them
- life with two kids, work, school and all the other mishegas, doesn’t always allow for adequate ‘tawk-time’ with the Mrs., or anyone else for that matter
- ahhh, the Mrs., whenever I see her, my heart still skips a beat
- every night, Little cries out during bedtime that she is hungry
- Canada looks very good in the event of a Trump inauguration, and we will need to know where to send Little and Big to school
- have I got stories to tell. Oy vey!
So, you’ll join me? What, you have something better to do? Nu?
BTW, I’m the one with the gray hair in the pic.