Honored! I’m so honored! And that is the emmes truth!
Could you believe? Me, a nominee? I gotta send a big hug through the ether to lifeexperimentblog for this bissel of glory! It means a lot to me. I’ll use the famous quote by Sally Field, “They like me! They really, really like me!”
And in return, I will share the rules involved:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and includes a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award
- You must add 7 facts about yourself
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
7 facts about me:
- I was 30-something before I really spoke up
- I haven’t shut-up since
- I am married to my best Friend, the Mrs.
- I am the luckiest Momma in the world because of Little and Big
- I love pugs, and miss my Atticus and Elijah so much, my heart hurts
- I will choose ice cream over alcohol every time
- Despite my short stature, I have a lot of chutzpah (post 33 years of age)
Here are my lovely nominees (in random order):
- The Shameful Sheep
- Nature’s Knowledge
- Pots of Tea
- Life as a Jewish Mom
- The content of Cognition
- Work Food Home
- The Other Science Blog
- Dream Bigger
- Abby Has Issues
- Raspberry Daydreams
- Patty Baker Change Maker
Kudos and Mazel Tov to all! Now go get some nominees.
Thank you again, dear lifexperimentblog! You rule!