What a way to start a day! A great big THANK YOU to the extraordinary and brilliant blogger, Amy Punt, over at Insights From the Edge, for her most kindhearted nomination! Amy, such a master, a maven, you flat out made my week. It’s a mitzvah to be recognized for my writing (I’m kvelling!)!
Here are the rules, and I will do my best to dot every i and cross every t. Poo Poo!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link up to their blog
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of my choice, including links to each one so you, my lovely readers can see what I am talking about! (When thinking about The Versatile Blogger, one must keep in mind writing style, technique, uniqueness of subject matter and the level of love that exudes from the words on their pages)
- Share seven facts about yourself
So, here are 7 things about me that you may not yet be Google worthy:
- By day, I am an artists agent, selling the work of some of the most creative illustrators and animators that span the globe
- I get up each day at 4 am so I have time to write, think, and share my blog, all before the din of the day arises with the Mrs., Little and Big. It’s like therapy, only cheaper
- I used to own and operate a small pet boutique with the Mrs., and another couple called, In the Doghouse (Because pets are good people!)
- I’m a Certified Coffee Master (and I’ve been drinking that delicious nectar of the gods since I was 5 years old)
- I love pugs
- I’m Jewish, but not at all religious. This Yiddish spiel, it comes from a love of this dying, robust language that oozes expression and flavor
- The Mrs., she’s a shiksa, so our kids get the joys of both Christmas and Chanukah, sometimes refered to as, ‘Chanamas’
And now, I present to you, my nominations for this honor, The Versatile Blogger Award. Click on these links and find yourself in the pages of some incredibly gifted folks and all around alrightniks. Everyone has a special point of view, can elicit emotion, and is just pretty awesome. Mazel Tov to you all! (in random order):
- All in a Dads Work
- Ethan and Evelyn
- Just Me Coloring Outside the Lines
- The Boeskool
- Perfection Pending
- Self-Actualized Events
- Susan Rushton
- A Body of Hope
- Developing Dad
- Peg-o-leg’s Ramblings
And, my dear Amy Punt, you are a rock star! Such a gift, I thank you for!
Have a super Thursday all!