Today is a fabulous Monday for so many reasons. I will list them, because after all, it’s Monday, and who ever likes them anyway?
- Today, I earned the Versatile Blogger Award from Mliae over at the amazing lifeexperimentblog. Check it out! Mliae is awesome, honest, authentic, and creative! TY Mliae! A great big ‘Mwah’ coming your way! This award is so special because it’s about recognition from fellow bloggers….Being such a newbie, I’m kvelling (so proud)!
- Today, Monday is Friday because tomorrow, we leave to visit my Shvester (sister) and almost the whole mishpocheh (family, we’ll see Steve, Max and Vic)! Benny, we’ll miss you! We are headed to the only place on earth where having a mouse in the house is a priority! DISNEY! Little and Big have far surpassed excited!
- #Syracuse made it to the FINAL FOUR! March Madness? March Nachas (goodness)!
Basics: Tell you 7 things that you don’t know about me already (therapy, here we go again…)
- The Mrs. and me, we both have Jetta’s (her’s is nicer than mine, mine is cleaner than her’s–but to be fair, she schleps (drives) Little and Big all over creation customarily)
- I love hot, humid weather, and I despise being cold. I have 4 layers on now as I type–no joke
- Having der kinder (children) has made me more aware of my own mortality
- I love sushi
- and Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream
- Ellen Degeneres is my hero
- I so miss having unconditional, loving, dog energy around me
- Life in the Boomer Lane
- Mrs. Twinkle
- Raising My Rainbow
- Admissions of A Working Mother
- Dream Big, Dream Often
- The View from My Window
Now, off to la la land, where I will dream of the coronation, the jeans and Dansko’s I’ll wear… Mliae, you rock! Thanks dear blogger friend!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin or right here, where you are, on WordPress!