So you may wonder why I’m here blogging, sharing my spiel? Truth is, I started blogging because it’s a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy. And that makes you, dear readers, my therapists. By the powers vested in me, please follow, share and leave your comments, good and bad. Let’s kibitz?
- my girls may someday look back and want to see who ‘Mommy’ was as a person, through their adult eyes
- I want to remember every (okay, most) beautiful moment of their childhood that is priceless and filled with such naches
- every moment isn’t pretty–sometimes it’s messy and ferklempt, and I want those memories too
- other parents out in the ether must know what to do when…? and share with me
- for some crazy reason, I am channeling great Aunt Frieda with all of this Yiddish
- I have funny thoughts, and I write them down, in the hopes that you (my therapists) may smile or chuckle over them too
- my family, my little mishpocheh and my extended and chosen peeps, need to know how very much I love them and feel loved by them
- life with two kids, work, school and all the other mishegas, doesn’t always allow for adequate ‘tawk-time’ with the Mrs., or anyone else for that matter
- ahhh, the Mrs., whenever I see her, my heart still skips a beat
- every night, Little cries out during bedtime that she is hungry
- Canada looks very good in the event of a Trump inauguration, and we will need to know where to send Little and Big to school
- have I got stories to tell. Oy vey!
So, you’ll join me? What, you have something better to do? Nu?
BTW, I’m the one with the gray hair in the pic.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin or right here, where you are, on WordPress!
©Lisa Pomerantz 2016